A top-tier benefit plan is part of our overall commitment to understanding the needs of our people.
At ATC Uganda, we recognize the hard work and dedication of employees and therefore invest in benefits that help support the various lifestyles of our teams. Benefits are reviewed regularly to ensure they best meet the needs of our employees.
Learning & Development
- Educational assistance
- Development Center with more than 300 online courses
- Instructor-led courses
- Executive Leadership Programmes
- Management development program
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- Flexible working arrangements
Financial Planning and Incentives
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
Health Care Coverage
ATC Uganda offers compulsory medical aid. Coverage is compulsory and various options are available to employees. ATC Uganda pays 50% of the medical aid contribution as part of the employee's Total Cost to Company (TCC).
Provident Fund Benefits
- Extended Funeral Benefit
- Death benefit
- Disability benefits